Declaring a TDPS Major or Minor
Once you are admitted to UC Berkeley, you do not have to complete an additional application process to pursue a major or minor in Theater, Dance, and Performance Studies. To declare:
- Review the requirements for the major or minor in Dance and Performance Studies or Theater and Performance Studies.
- Enroll in at least one TDPS course before declaring your intended minor, or complete two required lower-division courses (one practice course, one performance studies course) before declaring your intended major.
- Schedule an appointment with our undergraduate advisor when you are ready to declare.
Note: Although an audition or interview is not required to declare a major or minor, there are requirements for enrollment in certain courses. Please see our class audition information.
Visit Campus or Speak with an Advisor
- For information about visiting campus, scheduling a tour, or attending an admissions presentation, please visit the UC Berkeley Visitor Services website.
- To schedule an appointment with the Undergraduate Academic Advisor, email email@example.com
- You may also speak with a current TDPS student by contacting our peer advisors.