Tickets & Accessibility
Purchase Tickets in Two Ways
Online in Advance
- Advance purchase online provides the best price and there’s no convenience fee. Click here to buy tickets online.
- Please Note: the online box office closes 2 hours before each show begins. After that time, tickets are available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
In Person on Performance Days
- The box office opens at each venue one hour before the show.
- Tickets cost more at the door, and sometimes shows sell out.
- Students, Seniors (65+), UC Berkeley Faculty/Staff: $13 online in advance, $15 at the door (ID Required)
- General Admission: $18 online in advance, $20 at the door
Durham Studio Theater Productions
- Students, Seniors (65+), UC Berkeley Faculty/Staff: $10 online or at the door (ID Required)
- General Admission: $15 online or at the door
- Group discounts are not available for Studio Productions
- Groups of 10 or more advance tickets purchased in a single transaction will receive a $2 discount per ticket at time of purchase
- Class discounts may be arranged by an instructor. Inquire at email@example.com
Season Subscription Discount
- Get 25% off when you purchase tickets to 4 or more shows in the same transaction.
TDPS strives to make its venues welcoming and accessible to all guests. If you have concerns related to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible when planning to attend a performance.
- All TDPS performance venues are wheelchair-accessible. To reserve your space, please select the wheelchair seating option when buying tickets online.
- Free assistive-listening devices are available for performances in the Playhouse at Zellerbach Hall. Unfortunately, we cannot offer them in our other venues at this time.
- For additional resources related to campus accessibility, please visit the Berkeley Disability Access website
Refund & Exchange Policies
Refunds & Exchanges
- All sales are final. Due to limited box office staff, it is not possible for us to provide refunds (except in the case of show cancellation).
- A valid photo ID is required at the door of the performance for all discounted tickets.
- All discounts must be requested at the time of purchase and may not be applied retroactively.
- Tickets may be exchanged in advance of the ticketed performance for another performance of the same production. Tickets for past performances cannot be exchanged. A ticket exchange link is included in your email confirmation.
For online ticket orders, please ensure that you receive either a confirmation page or email upon completion of your order/submitting payment information. If there is an error and you do not receive at least one form of confirmation, you must confirm your order with the TDPS box office at email@example.com
Wait Lists for Sold Out Performances
Wait Lists for Sold Out Performances
If a show is sold out, please come to the venue to be put on a wait list beginning one hour before the scheduled performance. Patrons must be physically present and may only place their own names on the list. At five minutes prior to performance time, available tickets will be sold/issued to patrons on the waitlist. List position is forfeited if a patron is not present when their name is called.
Complimentary Ticket Policies
Child Policy & Parental Guidance
Young people are welcome at TDPS events. Since performances require a sustained attention span and a quiet auditorium, please be considerate of both your young ones and other guests by excusing yourself with your child if they become disruptive during a performance.
To ensure that everyone enjoys the show, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Every patron, regardless of age, must have a valid ticket of admission to enter the theater.
- Children who are disruptive will not be allowed to remain in the theater and their party may be removed at the discretion of the House Manager. NO ticket refund will be given.
- Children 13 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- For children under the age of 1, you may request a “babes-in-arms” ticket, free of charge, from the box office with the purchase of an accompanying adult price ticket. This “babes-in-arms” ticket entitles the child entry to the theater provided that the accompanying adult holds the child in their arms. If the adult wants the child to have its own seat, even if the child is less than one year old, the adult must purchase a full price ticket for the child.
- Please note: There are no diapering facilities inside the theater or in the lobby washrooms.
Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. Please carefully consider whether a performance is appropriate for children before planning to attend with young people. To help you make an informed decision, please feel free to contact the TDPS box office for specific information about a show’s content.