Tickets & Accessibility
Tickets are available online at tickets.berkeley.edu up to two hours before each performance. The box office opens at the designated venue one hour before each performance for in-person ticket sales.
For ticket confirmations, exchanges, or refunds, please call the Cal Performances ticket office at 510-642-9988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about TDPS productions, venues, or accessibility, please call 510-642-8827 or email email@example.com
We strive to make our venues and events welcoming and accessible to everyone.
If you require an accommodation for effective communication or information about campus mobility access features in order to fully participate in an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much advance notice as possible. We generally require at least seven days advance notice to ensure that an accommodation can be made.
- All TDPS performance venues are wheelchair-accessible. To reserve a space, please select the wheelchair seating option when buying tickets online.
- Assistive-listening devices are available for performances in the Playhouse at Zellerbach Hall. Please request these devices from the box office or front of house staff when attending a performance.
- ASL interpretation and closed captioning services are available upon request. Please email email@example.com with as much advance notice as possible.
- To locate accessible entrances to our venues, visit our Facilities Information page.
- For additional resources related to campus accessibility, visit the Berkeley Disability Access website.
Planning Your Visit
Please see our facilities page for directions to The Playhouse, Durham Studio Theater, and other locations.
Detailed information, locations, and pricing of nearby parking lots can be found on Parkopedia.
Please plan to arrive in Berkeley 30–40 minutes prior to an event to ensure that you are in your seat before the curtain rises. Occasionally, two or more events occur on the same day or evening on the UC Berkeley campus, which can make finding a parking space even more challenging. See Cal Performances' parking alerts for updates on known possible parking conflicts.
Complimentary Tickets for TDPS Affiliates
- Current TDPS affiliates, including faculty, staff, graduate students, declared majors, work-study employees, and production participants, are eligible for a limited number of complimentary tickets to Playhouse and Studio Productions.
- Please refer to the Complimentary Ticket Policy for eligibility guidelines.
- Please submit a Complimentary Ticket Request at least 3 business days in advance of your preferred performance.
For online ticket orders, please ensure that you receive either a confirmation page or email upon completion of your order. If there is an error and you do not receive at least one form of confirmation, please confirm your order with the Cal Performances ticket office by calling 510-642-9988 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait Lists for Sold Out Performances
Wait Lists for Sold Out Performances
If a show is sold out, please come to the venue to be put on a wait list beginning one hour before the scheduled performance. Patrons must be physically present and may only place their own names on the list. At five minutes prior to performance time, available tickets will be sold/issued to patrons on the waitlist. List position is forfeited if a patron is not present when their name is called.
Child Policy & Parental Guidance
Young people are welcome at TDPS events. Since performances require a sustained attention span and a quiet auditorium, please be considerate of both your young ones and other guests by excusing yourself with your child if they become disruptive during a performance.
To ensure that everyone enjoys the show, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Every patron, regardless of age, must have a valid ticket of admission to enter the theater.
- Children who are disruptive will not be allowed to remain in the theater and their party may be removed at the discretion of the House Manager. NO ticket refund will be given.
- Children 13 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- For children under the age of 1, you may request a “babes-in-arms” ticket, free of charge, from the box office with the purchase of an accompanying adult price ticket. This “babes-in-arms” ticket entitles the child entry to the theater provided that the accompanying adult holds the child in their arms. If the adult wants the child to have its own seat, even if the child is less than one year old, the adult must purchase a full price ticket for the child.
- Please note: There are no diapering facilities inside the theater or in the lobby washrooms.
Some shows contain mature content, language, or themes. Please carefully consider whether a performance is appropriate for children before planning to attend with young people. To help you make an informed decision, please feel free to contact the TDPS box office for specific information about a show’s content: email@example.com