Submit Your Update
If you would like your news to be included in the Department’s annual summer newsletter or would like to receive announcements about upcoming performances and events, please fill out this quick, five-minute Google form.
Are you involved in an interesting project and want to spread the word to TDPS? Send an email with all pertinent information to Melissa Schultz, TDPS Communications and Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of the month in order to have your information included in the following month’s E-Newsletter.
- This year’s annual TDPS Alumni Panel is on Friday, April 8th at 5:00 PM. Join us to hear what some of your fellow Alumni have been up to, network with past and current students over dinner (provided), then attend Chasing Papeles at 8:00PM.
- “Like” TDPS on Facebook for all the latest updates, ticket deals and more.
- If you are open to being contacted by current students or recent grads for informational interviews or other mentoring opportunities, please update your information.
- Feb/Mar 2016 Alumnus Spotlight – Dick Capp, Class of ’58
- January 2016 Alumnus Spotlight – Francis Pepper Tarson, Class of ’48
- December 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – Huan Dong, Class of ’07
- November 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – Doug and Cessna Kaye, Class of ’70
- October 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – Robert Cohen, ’61
- September 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – Megan Lowe, ’12
- May 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – James Graham, ’05
- March 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – Cherie Hill, Class of ’06
- February 2015 Alumnus Spotlight – Melanie Padernal, Class of ’11
- Melissa Hillman – “TDPS Alumna Makes New Work in Bay Area at Impact Theatre”
- Danny Nguyen, Class of ’10 – “Alumnus Tours World, Has a Blast”
Keep your eye out for our monthly TDPS E-newsletter for more Alumni features! If you want to be added to our E-newsletter mailing list, update your information.
Give Back to TDPS
As an alumnus you know firsthand the value of the TDPS experience. Maybe TDPS gave you a great education. Maybe it provided you with a mentoring relationship that helped spark a new passion. Maybe it provided you a place to discover who you really are.
For these reasons and many more, please consider giving back. Donating to TDPS provides a great opportunity to ensure the same excellent educational opportunities and life experiences are available to future students.
MAKE A GIFT ONLINE:
Click here to make a gift to TDPS
MAKE A GIFT BY MAIL:
Make checks payable to: UC Berkeley Foundation
TDPS Annual Fund
Department of Theater, Dance, and Performance Studies
University of California, Berkeley
Hearst Field Annex, Room D-33
Berkeley, CA 94720-2560