Purchase Tickets in two ways
• ONLINE in advance
Buy online tickets for the 2016-17 season now!
Advance purchase online provides the best price and there’s no convenience fee.
• IN PERSON at the door
The Box Office opens at each venue one hour before the show.
Tickets cost more at the door, and sometimes shows sell out.
No convenience fees online! Order in advance for best prices.
PLAYHOUSE AND DURHAM THEATER PRODUCTIONS
Cal Students, Staff & Faculty, & Seniors: $13 online in advance, $15 at the door. ID required.
General Admission: $18 online in advance, $20 at the door.
STUDIO AND WORKSHOP PRODUCTIONS
Cal Students, Staff & Faculty, & Seniors: $10 online or at the door. ID required.
General Admission: $15 online or at the door.
Group discounts are not available for Studio and Workshop Productions.
Groups of 10 or more advance tickets purchased in a single transaction will receive a discount at time of purchase.
Class discounts may be arranged by an instructor. Inquire at email@example.com.
LATE SEATING POLICY
• Performances begin promptly
• Patrons who exit the theater during a performance will not be allowed to re-enter until intermission.
• If a performance is sold out, unused tickets will be released to the wait list at five minutes to curtain. Please arrive early so that your ticket is not re-sold. There are no refunds. Exchanges can only be made up to two hours prior to a given performance.
ZELLERBACH PLAYHOUSE & DURHAM STUDIO
• Latecomers will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion, and may have to wait in the lobby until intermission.
• There is no late seating. No refunds or exchanges will be offered to latecomers.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
All sales are final. No refunds. Valid ID is required at the door of the performance for all discounted tickets. All discounts must be requested at the time of purchase and may not be applied retroactively. Tickets may be exchanged in advance of the ticketed performance for another performance of the same production. Tickets for past performances cannot be exchanged.
For online ticket orders, please ensure that you receive either a confirmation page or e-mail upon completion of your order/submitting payment information. If there is an error and you do not receive at least one form of confirmation, you must confirm your order with the TDPS Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAIT LIST for sold out performances
If a show is sold out, please come to the venue to be put on a wait list beginning one hour before the scheduled performance. Patrons must be physically present and may only place their own names on the list. At five minutes prior to performance time, available tickets will be sold to patrons on the waitlist. List position is forfeited if a patron is not present when their name is called.
Young people are welcome at TDPS events. Since performances require a sustained attention span and a quiet auditorium, please be considerate of both your young ones and other guests by excusing yourself with your child if they become disruptive during a performance.
To ensure that everyone enjoys the show, below is our policy for children attending TDPS shows. We appreciate your cooperation.
• Every patron, regardless of age, must have a valid ticket of admission to enter the theater.
• Children who are disruptive will not be allowed to remain in the theater and their party may be removed at the discretion of the House Manager. NO ticket refund will be given.
• Children 13 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
• For children under the age of 1, you may request a “babes-in-arms” ticket, free of charge, from the Box Office with the purchase of an accompanying adult price ticket. This “babes-in-arms” ticket entitles the child entry to the theatre provided that the accompanying adult holds the child in their arms. If the adult wants the child to have its own seat, even if the child is less than one year old, the adult must purchase a full price ticket for the child.
Parental Guide: Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. Please carefully consider whether a performance is appropriate for children before planning to attend with young people. To help you make an informed decision, please feel free to contact the TDPS Box Office for specific information about a show’s content.
Please note: There are no diapering facilities inside the theatre or in the lobby washrooms.
All TDPS performance venues are wheelchair-accessible. Please select the wheelchair-seating option when buying tickets to reserve your space.
Free assistive-listening devices are available at Zellerbach Playhouse performances. Unfortunately, we cannot offer them in our other venues at this time.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
For information about directions and parking for our different venues, click here.